Managed Security Solutions
When you partner with NaviLogic powered by BlackBerry Cylance, you gain access to our team of expert managed security advisors. With more than 20 years of experience, we can assess your endpoint detection and response (EDR) processes and improve your cybersecurity threat prevention capabilities.
81% of security teams surveyed by MarketCube say AI-EDR was detecting threats before their security teams could.
NaviLogic partners with BlackBerry Cylance as part of our managed security solutions to bring your company AI-driven EDR capabilities that provide continuous threat and incident prevention via automation and machine learning. This technology was once available only to enterprise-level organizations. Today it seamlessly prevents cybersecurity issues for businesses of all sizes.
Intelligent Detection and Response
Download our white paper to learn how your organization can harness the power of AI to identify and prevent security incidents. In AI-Driven EDR: The Current and Future Path for More Intelligent Detection and Response, you’ll learn how BlackBerry Cylance will help your security personnel to:
- Dissect attacks or artifacts of interest, determine their root cause, and improve security framework.
- Quickly assess endpoint risk, then take action to minimize dwell time and reduce attack surface using instant results from CylanceOPTICS and CylancePROTECT.
- Customize threat detect and response capabilities by creating their own set of rules, or use the set of rules provided by BlackBerry Cylance.
- Adjust the parameters of existing rules or create new ones that minimize false positives and provide security analysts with high-fidelity alerts to investigate.
- Eliminate the noise by preventing attacks, reducing security alert volume, and improving team efficiency.
- Protect your business by using AI-driven prevention tools to avoid the cost, risk, and long-term impacts of a serious security incident.
Learn more about the features and benefits of using endpoint security today by downloading BlackBerry Cylance’s report on the state of AI-Driven EDR: The Current and Future Path for More Intelligent Detection and Response.
77% of security teams surveyed by MarketCube say they have prevented more breaches following their use of AI-powered tools.