Automated. Integrated. Uncomplicated.
There’s a simple reason why NaviLogic is the choice of healthcare, financial, insurance, retail, and manufacturing industries to identify gaps, evaluate risks, and locate areas of opportunity within operational processes. It’s smarter and easier.
We automate the collection of information to optimize governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) using our cloud-based, co-managed NaviLogic GRCx platform. With it, organizations can handle the core GRC functions and other business processes that can be related to Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
NaviLogic GRCx is a single platform that accelerates the business process, reduces staff effort, and saves money. It features pre-built solution templates that are easily configured to meet any business-specific governance, risk, and compliance processes. Our smart reports and dashboards increase visibility into those business-specific processes and give you the ability to share common data between multiple teams, provide valuable insights for informed decision making, and eliminate noise to free up analysts for priority projects.
NaviLogic GRCx is ideal for:
- Risk Management
- Vendor Risk Management
- Compliance Management
- Audit Management
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Management
- Metrics and API Integrations
- Incident Management/Reporting
- Custom Business Process Automation
- Security Program Management
Vendor Risk Management
NaviLogic GRCx maintains clear guidelines pertaining to access and control of sensitive information, monitoring vendor performance and ensuring vendors meet regulatory compliance. It automates the tiering of vendors based on risk and the process of assessing vendors through questioning and comprehensive reporting to provide ongoing operational tracking.
NaviLogic GRCx combines API integrations from multiple vulnerability and CMDB-like sources to identify and prioritize the remediation of vulnerabilities, tier assets by criticality and provide visibility with dashboards and reports.
Compliance and Auditing
NaviLogic GRCx can use APIs or other methods to pull all relevant data required by organizations for HIPAA, PCI, ETC, FFIEC CAT, and other regulatory standards.
NIST Cybersecurity Assessment
NaviLogic GRCx can be used as the engine that drives the NIST Cybersecurity Framework. For organizations facing challenges with resources, tracking maturity, identifying and managing gaps, risk reduction, and board-level communications requiring dashboards and reports, the NIST Cybersecurity Framework represents a strong option.
Using NaviLogic GRCx in conjunction with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework simplifies:
- Self-assessment or guided assessment
- Maturity scoring
- Clear function scores
- Future scoring
- Defined roadmaps and tasks
- Dashboards and reports
- Interactive self-assessment
- Delegate assessment questions to team members
- Confidence and capability scoring
- Remote assistance
- Reassess at anytime
- Validate assessment input
- Manage validation findings
- Compare year over year results
- Document technologies related to CSF
- Prescriptive recommendations for cybersecurity improvement
- Management/Board presentations
- Integrate CSF data into other NaviLogic MAPS applications
- Cross-reference with company controls/regulatory controls
- Delegate and report on remediation
NaviLogic GRCx brings automated efficiency to reduce the burden of a FFIEC IT Examination. It guides institutions to help determine their risk and their cybersecurity maturity. When you use MAPS for Cybersecurity assessment, you are always prepared for examination all in one place. No more time-consuming processes, cumbersome aggregation of information, ambiguous priorities or manually reporting.
NaviLogic GRCx for the FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment delivers the following advantages:
- Cost effective
- Transparent results
- A clear measure of maturity
- Roadmaps and tasks to show constant improvement
- Easily available reports and dashboards